- Effectively removes trees up to 8″ depending on tree species, machine size, and soil type/moisture.
- Easily clears trees and fence lines.
- Teeth are made of 1/2″ (AR 400) hardened steel.
- Standard with cylinder guard
- Flat faced couplers included
- Works with standard or high flow loaders
- Universal quick tach plate
- We guarantee function before our hydraulic products leave the shop. They are pressure tested with oil to make sure hoses are routed properly and free of leaks so, you can get right to work!
James Wielenbring –
I got to demo the tree puller, What a blast!!! We spent close to 6 hours using it, mostly on box elder trees some were up to 6 inches diameter, most were smaller. once pulled out, I could carry the tree off to pile it out of the way. It is well built, I used it on a mid-sized skid loader, and I think I’d wreck the machine before I hurt the tree puller. A tree puller from MRF is definitely on my wish list for some time in the future!!
Jason Garvin –
We got to demo the tree & post puller for a day.
Over all we liked the product. We cleared out trees 6 to 8 in. in diameter it handled them well. The tree & post puller always kept a tight grip on the trees and if the trees had deep roots you could use the front of it to dig to make it easier to pull out. We would recommend one!