Stall Plow Bedding Extractor
— See It In Action —
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
After you purchase any product from Messer Repair & Fabricating, LLC, if you feel that it fails to live up to your expectations for any reason, return it to us within 30 days of the invoice date, and we will immediately refund you 100% if the purchase price.
Please keep in mind that:
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs
- For drop ship orders, a 20% restocking fee will apply
Because they're specifically tailored to your individual needs and are therefore not resellable, we're unable to accept returns on custom-ordered items. We will however make every reasonable effort to resolve the issue to improve your satisfaction.
Tough enough for the commercial dairyman
SAVE TIME AND MONEY!
Lower somatic cell and bacteria count by removing contaminated bedding every 6 months!
THREE GOOD REASONS TO OWN AN MRF STALL PLOW VS. AUGER STYLE EXTRACTOR:
- PERFORMANCE – Cleans over 2X more stalls per hour = less labor cost and time that cows are displaced from their beds.
- HYGIENIC – Scrapes cleaner and removes more contaminated bedding.
- COST EFFECTIVE – Quick ROI as plow has no moving parts to maintain and costs 2/3 less.
|Specs||QUICK TACH||3 POINT|
|Overall Width (Arm Collapsed) x Height||85" x 30"||85" x 30"|
|Approximate Weight (lbs)||510||460|
- Hydraulic telescoping arm is greaseable to allow 8" of smooth adjustment while plowing
- 24" of manual in and out arm adjustment to find the perfect setting for any skid steer
- Abrasion resistant (AR200) steel blade designed to remove 24" of material with depths of 6 to 8 inches
- Plow angle infinitely adjusts from 5 to 60 degrees with 35 degrees of pitch adjustment
- Single pass removal of material capable at speeds in excess of 5 mph
Messer Repair & Fabricating LLC
42739 County Road 184
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
Mon – Fri: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Sat & Sun: Closed